27 September 2013

“I Want To Stay At Arsenal Forever” – Wenger Thankful For Kroenke’s Support

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, has said he would like to be in charge of the Premier League club forever.

The Frenchman, who has been coaching the Gunners for 17 years, was speaking ahead of this weekend’s league game away to Swansea.

He said: “I would love to be here forever because that would make me immortal! I love this club of course. I always said that our job is like you work like you are here forever and know that it can end every day.

“I’m very honoured to have the support of Stan Kroenke. That is something that is very positive for me.

“I’ve had consistent support from inside the club. I’m very grateful to this club because during my 17 years we have had ups and downs. They have always shown faith in me.

“We have a team now that can compete and that’s what we want to show. I’ve turned many offers down [over the years]. I’ve always thought this club is special.”

No comments:

Post a Comment